Ava had a masked parade at her Preschool on Halloween. We made Mummy Dogs or Skippito Mummitos for the class. Ava commented, "I liked making the Skippitos but I only ate the hot dog. I had fun at my masked parade party. I like Jan and I like Jeannie (teachers) and I like Flora to come to there. I love my school forever!"
"I was Baby Carrie for Halloween. I liked being that. Have a Happy Halloween Everybody!". (Ava types: ava)
Flora really wanted to be Elmo for Halloween. We borrowed an adorable costume from Vinny and Cici Orizotti. However, due to the lack or a nap, she was more than reluctant to put on her costume and was even less than thrilled to go trick or treating. She politely declined receiving treats as she preferred to have her treat bucket empty. Instead of saying "trick or treat" Flora said the the Halloween Word of the day "uhhhh...no".

A very precious photo: one of the TWO houses Ava trick or treated at and the ONLY house Flora decided to visit. They both wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpas house for their promised Halloween presents. Luckily, this lady was either senile (Eric's Vote) or drunk (My Vote) and gave the kids like ten handfuls of candy. She filled their little bags...crazy...or sloshed...who knows?
0 comments:
Post a Comment