skip to main | skip to sidebar

Five Finks

Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Zoo Babies



Posted by Picasa

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (2)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (165)
    • ► October (20)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (11)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (20)
    • ► May (29)
    • ► April (18)
    • ► March (14)
    • ► February (10)
    • ► January (23)
  • ▼ 2008 (194)
    • ► December (32)
    • ► November (19)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (16)
    • ► July (14)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (12)
    • ► April (11)
    • ▼ March (22)
      • Animals We Saw at the Zoo by Ava Fink
      • Adios, Zoo!
      • My Zoo Babies
      • Farm Girls
      • A Trip to the Zoo
      • Thank you, Easter Bunny!
      • We should have named her Annika!
      • Success!
      • Who is Siked Up?
      • Hello Easter Bunny!
      • Proof that I am Alive...
      • Hello Arizona!
      • Happy St Paddy's Day!
      • On this Day, Ryan Forgot...
      • Reconnecting with...Bubbles
      • Your Crown, My Lady
      • Teaching Finley
      • Ava and Flora's First Job
      • DO NOT Look At What I Can Do
      • See What I Can Do Day
      • Flora's Future Career: Couture Fashion
      • Flora's Future Career: MAC Counter Girl
    • ► February (38)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2007 (29)
    • ► December (18)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (5)

Fink Friends

  • Jana Graham Photography
  • The Bergeson Family
  • The Murphy Family
  • The Seidel Family
  • The Smith Family

Why the blog?

Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile