skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Finks
Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Zoo Couture
Flora insisted on wearing her satin Cinderella heels to the Zoo.
She actually managed very well proving that the "slave to fashion" gene must just skip a generation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
2009
(
165
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
12
)
►
June
(
20
)
►
May
(
29
)
►
April
(
18
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
10
)
►
January
(
23
)
▼
2008
(
194
)
►
December
(
32
)
►
November
(
19
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
16
)
▼
July
(
14
)
Fink Day Camp
Crawfishin' at Lilly Lake
Polish Invasion 2008
Snapshot of Life, Flora age 3
Before we left....
Fun on the Fourth!
Silvergate is Great!
The Best Day Ever!
On the Road to Silvergate
Zoo Couture
Who am I to Stifle Creativity?
Flora's Fiesta Part Deux
Wake up, Flora! It's your Birthday!
The Best Night Ever
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
38
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2007
(
29
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
5
)
Fink Friends
Jana Graham Photography
The Bergeson Family
The Murphy Family
The Seidel Family
The Smith Family
Why the blog?
Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment