skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Finks
Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Micah...Say Uncle!
Uncle Patrick also got some snuggle practice in (Baby Fischer is due mid January).
.
Hey there, Uncle Jimmy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
2009
(
165
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
12
)
►
June
(
20
)
►
May
(
29
)
►
April
(
18
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
10
)
►
January
(
23
)
▼
2008
(
194
)
▼
December
(
32
)
New Years, Baby!
Two Birdies...One Stone
Smile Brother...
I love my horse...
Christmas Morning
Ending the Evening in a Pickle
More Family Fun...
Christmas with the Fink Family
More Fischer Fun...
Christmas Eve with the Fischer Family
Presenting...the Murphy Sisters!
Get used to it, Buddy!
Thanks for "Horsing Around" with us!
It's a Pretend-Surprise Horse Gymnastics Birthday ...
Birthday Bathing Beauties
It's Official! Ava is Six!
Ava's New Bike
Ava and Vonnie's Birthday Celebration!!!
Lunch Date with Daddy
Santa Brunch by Ava Fink
Playtime with Micah
Bath Time for our Little Buddy
The Pupil
Hanging with my peeps...
Post Bath Snuggle Session with Big Sister, Ava
Micah...Say Uncle!
Practicing...
So Thankful!
I snooze so much better if...
Happy Thanksgiving, Pilgrim!
The Reef Rocks!
Good Morning Honey
►
November
(
19
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
16
)
►
July
(
14
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
38
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2007
(
29
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
5
)
Fink Friends
Jana Graham Photography
The Bergeson Family
The Murphy Family
The Seidel Family
The Smith Family
Why the blog?
Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment