skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Finks
Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life
Friday, January 23, 2009
Zoo crew
Zoo crew
Originally uploaded by
ericgenefink
We spent a chilly Friday at the Zoo. It was Micah's first trip to see the animals and he slept through most of the excitement.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
▼
2009
(
165
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
12
)
►
June
(
20
)
►
May
(
29
)
►
April
(
18
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
10
)
▼
January
(
23
)
Our Little Snuggle Bunnies
Having a Ball with Micah!
Those Fertile Fink Girls
When you pee on your hair...
Sweet Little Sophie
Zoo crew
Micah James Photo Shoot Part Six
Micah Photo Shoot Part Cinq
Micah Photo Shoot Part Quatre
Micah Photo Shoot Part Trois
Micah Photo Shoot Part Deux
Micah's Photo Shoot
A fond farewell...
Welcome, Sweet Sophie
Aloha!
Snaggle
Do you know what I want to be for Halloween next y...
Biker Babes
Micah is 2 months old!
Something is in the water...
Exciting News...
Real Tea Party
Hello 2009
►
2008
(
194
)
►
December
(
32
)
►
November
(
19
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
16
)
►
July
(
14
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
38
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2007
(
29
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
5
)
Fink Friends
Jana Graham Photography
The Bergeson Family
The Murphy Family
The Seidel Family
The Smith Family
Why the blog?
Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment