skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Finks
Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life
Friday, May 1, 2009
Happy Earf Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
▼
2009
(
165
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
12
)
►
June
(
20
)
▼
May
(
29
)
The Birthday Buddies!
Ice Cream and a Visit with the Cladis's
Kites and Bikes
Discoveries!
Adventure!
After Dinner Walk
Memorial Day in Red Lodge
Great Grandma's Boy
Micah's First Dip
Pushing Baby Micah
Prettifying Micah
Teaching Cousin Sophie
Heat Wave!
Flora's Last Day of Preschool
Micah is 6 months old!
What's up, Doc?
"Daddy, I have a sore throat"
Extreme Hair Makeover: Before and After
Micah's First Rice Cereal
What to do with those bunnies?
Wake up, Sissy!
Warm Day in our Short Sleeves
History Repeats Itself...
Happy Earf Day!
Micah's First Taste of...
Ava's "Do it Herself" Hairdo
Micah's Extreme Makeover
A hair raising day...
Great Grandma Helen meets sweet baby Jamison
►
April
(
18
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
10
)
►
January
(
23
)
►
2008
(
194
)
►
December
(
32
)
►
November
(
19
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
16
)
►
July
(
14
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
38
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2007
(
29
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
5
)
Fink Friends
Jana Graham Photography
The Bergeson Family
The Murphy Family
The Seidel Family
The Smith Family
Why the blog?
Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment