skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Finks
Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Whoo Hooo for 35!
Ava took these first two photos (along with 38 others).
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
▼
2009
(
165
)
►
October
(
20
)
▼
September
(
8
)
Ava learns to ride a two wheeler...
Flora's First Day of School (really truly)
Wait, Summer! We are not done with you!
Whoo Hooo for 35!
Mama's Birthday!
What happens when Mommy forgets to pack Ava clothe...
Micah's Finalization
Micah's Adoption Finalization Party!
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
12
)
►
June
(
20
)
►
May
(
29
)
►
April
(
18
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
10
)
►
January
(
23
)
►
2008
(
194
)
►
December
(
32
)
►
November
(
19
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
16
)
►
July
(
14
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
38
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2007
(
29
)
►
December
(
18
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
5
)
Fink Friends
Jana Graham Photography
The Bergeson Family
The Murphy Family
The Seidel Family
The Smith Family
Why the blog?
Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment