Monday, September 1, 2008

Jana Graham Rocks!

As some of you know, we are hoping to add to our family through open adoption. We recently had to start working on a letter and photo album. My dear friend, Jana, stopped by to snap our picture on our front porch. The girls were going to Grandma and Grandma's house for a sleep-over and Eric and I were going out for our 10th Anniversary dinner. I think the photos turned out just perfect! Thank you, Jana!
Flora's one eyed smile wink is cute now but won't fly for her senior photos...hopefully she will grow out of it!
This reminds me of our engagement photo...still a pretty smokin' hot couple after 1o years...if I say so myself!
Ava and Flora grabbed some hydrangeas from our bush and wanted to hold "bouquets" for their photo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim said...

These are gorgeous!! Jana rocks and you do too!!! They are all worthy of a big size on your wall.