skip to main | skip to sidebar

Five Finks

Eric, Amy, Ava, Flora and Micah Living the Fabulous Fink Life

Monday, September 1, 2008

Say "Popsicles"!


Posted by Picasa

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (2)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2009 (165)
    • ► October (20)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (11)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (20)
    • ► May (29)
    • ► April (18)
    • ► March (14)
    • ► February (10)
    • ► January (23)
  • ▼ 2008 (194)
    • ► December (32)
    • ► November (19)
    • ► October (12)
    • ▼ September (16)
      • Art!
      • We love to visit the zoo with the Murphy family! ...
      • Zoo Walk not Run
      • Spa Fink
      • The Kindest Big Sisters
      • A Second Opinion
      • A Getaway
      • Flora Goes to School
      • Big Changes for Flora
      • Burnin' the Point with Papa Ted
      • Kindergarten...Day One
      • Jana Graham Rocks!
      • Montana Fair by Ava Fink, age 5 1/2
      • Montana Fair 2008
      • Summer Concert at St. John's
      • Say "Popsicles"!
    • ► July (14)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (12)
    • ► April (11)
    • ► March (22)
    • ► February (38)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2007 (29)
    • ► December (18)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (5)

Fink Friends

  • Jana Graham Photography
  • The Bergeson Family
  • The Murphy Family
  • The Seidel Family
  • The Smith Family

Why the blog?

Amy Fink
I don't scrapbook. I don't write in baby albums. I don't even print the thousands of photos I've taken of the girls. I feel the guilt...thus, the blog. It is proof of the immense fun and joy that is The Fink Life!
View my complete profile