If asked about the cruise, Ava always replies that she saw a pirate ship and that the pirates were dancing. She tells everyone that it was home to the infamous "Pirates who Don't Do Anything".
Our side of the the story is...as we pulled into Puerto Vallarta, we could hear a loud speaker busting out "The Macarena". The DJ was yelling, "let's party...come on and dance...woohoo...remember drinks on on the house". Ok...it was 9:00 in the morning and they were all dressed like Pirates. I kept on thinking if had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning and I ended up on a pirate booze cruise excursion...someone would be walking the plank.
Puerta Vallarta was really beautiful from the distance. When we tendered in we were greated by a Sam's Club...mas tequilla at wholesale prices.
We went to a gorgeous resort and I had a heavenly 90 minute massage while Eric and the girls swam. Early on, it was not too warm...note Flora's blue lips.
Swimming with Daddy.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Ava's most memorable day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment