Saturday, February 23, 2008

Class Rollerskating Trip by Ava Fink

Today we went to rollerskating with my class and my Daddy and Flora Mae, my sister, took the bus. The bus is called The Sheepwagon because it is Good Shepherd Preschool. Flora Mae only sat with me and Dad sat in the seat behind us.
The roller skating was fun because I got to skate by myself because I learned how to. I rollerskated with my best friends Katie and Taylor.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mark Fischer said...

Wow! My little cousins have grown up and I don't even know them. Sounds like you guys are doing a lot of field trips with your schools. I hope you are enjoying the sun out there in Billings. We are still somewhat cloudy all the time here in Kalispell. Tell all of the extended family hi. Have a great rest of your spring.
Cousin Mark